Myat Mon Swe (TCR No. -0069)
- MSc (Energy and Environmental Management)
- Dip (GIS/RS)
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Internal Auditing, ISO 9001:2008
Years of Experience in EIA – > 10 Years
Vice Chairman of Myanmar Environmental Assessment of Association and Principle Consultant currently working in Environmental Compliance Consultancy Co., Ltd with:
- 8+ years’ experience in environmental and social services such as ESIA, IEE, EMP and Monitoring to Myanmar’s key industrial sectors, namely Oil and Gas, Power, Renewable energy, Mining, Agriculture, Hotel, Special Economic Zone, Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Working in numerous public consultations and surveys for Environmental and Social Impact Assessment studies throughout Myanmar from the national to village levels, with a range of both International and Local clients such as; Woodside, Posco International, Total, PETRONAS Carigali Myanmar Inc., Ophir, Myanmar Petroleum Resources Limited Exploration & production Pte Ltd (MPRLE&P), Myint and Associates, Shwe Taung Group of Companies and DELCO and 500KW National Power Transmission Line, Thilawa Special Economic Zone Development, Korea-Myanmar Friendship Bridge (Dala) Construction, Sugar Mill Industries, Manufacturing and Hotels and Resorts.
Area of expertise
- Socio-economic and Facilitation Meeting
- Risk Assessment for Energy and Chemicals
- Environmental Engineering for Pollution Control of Air, Noise, Water, Wastewater, Slid Waste, Soil and Vibration
- Renewable Energy Systems and Management (Wind Energy, Solar Energy and Hydro Power)
- Chemical Risk Assessment