In accordance with the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Procedure in Myanmar (December 2015), the Thaketa Offshore Supply Base (“OSB”) under the Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise is undertaking Environmental Management Plan of developed Chemicals Storage Warehouses at OSB in Thaketa Township, Yangon Region , Myanmar under the Ministry of Electricity and Energy by ECC.
The potential impacts are considered, and it is anticipated that impacts on the majority of environmental or social receptors are mitigated. The key potential impacts are considered to be:
- Impacts on air emissions and air quality through the operation of the project;
- Noise impacts through the operation of the project;
- Impacts to surface water and ground water quality through discharges related to the operation of the project;
- Impacts from waste generated and disposal through the operation of the project; and
- Impact from increased vehicular traffic during operation of the project.
Soon to provide the services:
EMPs for Hotel Projects (2020- ongoing)
IEEs for Fuel Stations (2020- ongoing)